Virus Attacks On Denver Businesses Are On The Rise.
Be On Your Guard With RedShift Technologies' Computer Security Experts!
Here's the bad news: it only takes a couple of clicks to have a dramatic effect on the security of your business. With so many professional scammers and skilled fraudsters out there, it is all too easy to open a cleverly disguised email, click on an innocent looking web link or accept a download that will let the bad guys in and seriously compromise your data, your privacy and even your client relationships.
It happens every day – we know of hundreds of businesses in Denver and the Metro Area that have fallen prey to viruses, "phishing", Trojans and other cyber-attacks. We also know that virus-removal is a specialized skill that requires needs urgent attention so that infected systems don't disrupt your workflow. But, here's some great news!
For a limited time, RedShift Technologies is offering a FREE Security Audit exlusively to new business customers in Denver and throughout the Metro Area.
In your FREE Security Audit, RedShift Technologies will:
- Help you identify where you're vulnerable and how you could be doing things better
- Explain the importance of up-to-date security for small and medium-sized businesses in Denver
- Help you understand how to identify if and when your computers and networks have been infected
- Review of employee email policies & practices
- Review of web usage policy
- Identify and recommend the best hardware and firewall solutions to keep intruders at bay
- Audit your anti-virus software
What's more, if you are vulnerable – or worse still, your security has already been breached – we have the local Denver-based expertise and know-how to fix the issue, clean your systems and keep you free from cyber-attacks.
Click here for your FREE Security Audit because, when it comes to Denver computer and network security, you'll find we're like a dog with a bone!